Our Beauty Parlour
Safe and tested treatments
A broad range of cosmetic and aesthetic medicine treatments for men and women.
Excellent, modern equipment
Modern equipment and the best cosmetics give the guarantee of top-quality treatments.
Knowledge and experience
Our educated and experienced staff guarantee safety and ideal effects of treatments.
Flexible dates of appointments
Client are welcome at our Beauty Parlour at various times of the day, and often flexibly adapt appointment dates to our clients.
Free car park and a quiet area
The privacy of your appointment is guaranteed by the location of our facility in a quiet area and by our interiors with a private atmosphere.
The place where you can feel relaxed and pampered.
IDEA AND OUR VALUES
- Theoretical and practical training in advanced chemical peels conducted by Prof. dr hab. n. med. (Professor, PhD in medicine) Andrzej Kaszuba
- Theoretical and practical training in needle mesotherapy conducted by Prof. dr hab. n. med. (Professor, PhD in medicine) Andrzej Kaszuba
- Participated in the Advanced Techniques Skin Rejuvenation Course – dr Nestor Torres
- Training in trichoscopy, an effective method for analysing hair structure; available methods for treating excessive hair loss
- Training in the latest therapeutic solutions for the skin with the following problems: acne, couperose skin, atopic skin, psoriatic skin
- Theoretical and practical training in carboxytherapy and mesotherapy with the use of Mct injector by Mesoestetic
- Theoretical and practical training in correctional techniques with the application of hyaluronic acid preparations – Hyaluronic acid in aesthetic fills
- Training devoted to diagnosing skin problems and skin ageing symptoms with the use of Sesderma – Mediderma – Carlos Gonzales products
- Theoretical and practical training in professional peels with the use of Filorga products
- Theoretical and practical training in the latest techniques of AHA, BHA, AKA acid peels of high concentrations
- Participated in the training in the latest solutions in aesthetic medicine and cosmetology
- Two-stage training in advanced techniques of psychosomatic face and body massage
- Training on the contents and application of biotechnological face cosmeceuticals
- Training in correct sterilisation, disinfection and hygiene in a beauty parlour
- Training in comprehensive hair removal using the latest techniques available
- Theoretical and practical training in advanced techniques of mio-relaxing massage techniques
- Training in comprehensive hand, foot and nail care
- Training in Spa Rituel-Indoceane massage techniques