Filling wrinkles with hyaluronic acid
Face modelling and removing wrinkles
Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide that is naturally present in your skin, hence the application of this substance in treatments that fill wrinkles and furrows. The treatment is completely safe and well tolerated by the body. Over time, due to natural ageing processes, the amount of hyaluronic acid in our body drops; then, the skin becomes less resilient and prone to the formation of wrinkles and furrows. Filling wrinkles is a treatment that is completely safe and well tolerated by the body.
Hyaluronic acid affects intensely the production of collagen (protein fibre responsible for skin tautness and resiliency), and treatments that use it to model the face, moisturise the skin and enable elimination or reduction of wrinkles.
Hyaluronic acid is introduced by a specialist using microinjections. After the treatment, the face looks very natural, there is no “artificiality” effect and the face does not lose its expression. In order to provide you with complete comfort, the treatment is preceded by an application of a local anaesthetic containing lidocaine.
The treatment lasts from 30 to 60 minutes.
HOW LONG DOES THE EFFECT REMAIN?
The effect remains for approx. 6 to 12 months. The treatment result is visible immediately after the injection.
INDICATIONS FOR THE TREATMENT:
- correction of deep nasolabial furrows
- removal of the so-called lion’s wrinkle
- elimination of the so-called marionette lines (drooping mouth corners)
- removal of the so-called tear valley (dark circles under eyes)
- elimination of wrinkles around eyes
- modelling of the eyebrow arch and sunken temporal area
- face contour correction
- correction of losses and scars
- fillings in the back part of hands
- lifting effect
- skin rejuvenation
- smoothed wrinkles
- protection against free radicals
CONTRAINDICATIONS TO THE TREATMENT:
- pregnancy and breast-feeding
- autoimmune diseases
- local inflammation
- tendency to the formation of keloids
- decompensated diabetes
- allergy to hyaluronic acid
- taking antithrombotic medicines
- active infection in the area to be treated
- blood coagulability disorders
Two weeks before the procedure, do not take blood thinners, such as Aspirin, Gripex, Allertec.
Immediately after the treatment, slight bruising, redness, slight swelling and slight pain may appear in the preparation application area – these ailments are short-lived. On the second day after the treatment, you can use a complete make-up. The treatment does not require a convalescence period. After the treatment, you can immediately return to your daily activities.
- do not expose yourself to sunlight for 48 hours after the treatment
- for a few hours after the treatment, it is advisable to limit sudden changes of facial expressions
- immediately after the procedure, it is recommended that you should not massage and touch the injection area by yourself
- avoid an intense physical effort for about 5 days after the treatment
- you should avoid using a sauna or tanning bed for about 2 weeks after the treatment
TREATMENT REPETITION FREQUENCY
To sustain the effect, it is advisable to perform the procedure once or twice a year.
Wrinkles between eyebrows (the so-called “lion’s wrinkle”) PLN 1000
Nasolabial folds PLN 1000
Wrinkles around mouth (so-called “smoker’s lines”) PLN 800
Elimination of drooping mouth corners + wrinkles below the lip (the so-called “marionette lines”) PLN 800
Selection of an appropriate preparation is decided during a consultation with a specialist in aesthetic medicine.