Injection lipolysis guarantees body shaping and removal of body fat.
The injection lipolysis is currently the most effective procedure for reducing body fat, allowing you to enjoy long-lasting effects. We achieve the greatest results as regards body shaping in the case of people who, despite applying various diets and doing physical exercises, cannot reduce the accumulated fat.
The injection lipolysis is a non-invasive body shaping procedure consisting in injections of substances that eliminate fat cells. As a result, the cells dissolve, the released fat is decomposed during metabolism and excreted from the body. The procedure is performed under an anaesthetic.
Treatment duration: 30 minutes.
HOW LONG DOES THE EFFECT REMAIN?
Fat reduction is observed after about 3 to 4 weeks from the treatment. The effects depend on the area treated with the lipolysis and the thickness of the adipose tissue. In order to achieve optimal results, it is usually necessary to perform 2 to 4 treatments in places with a small excess of fat, and about 5 to 6 treatments in the case of a larger amount of excess fat. Intervals between treatments should be of 3 to 4 weeks.
TREATMENT EFFECTIVENESS IS PROVIDED BY A MIXTURE OF SUBSTANCES:
- vector lipase, organic silicon, caffeine, phosphatidylcholine (stimulation of fat cells – adipocytes to release fats),
- artichoke extract, Ginkgo Biloba (removal of accumulated fluids and toxins from the body),
- L-carnitine (stimulation of locally accumulated fats to release fatty acids),
- Melilotus extract (improvement in microcirculation, thus prevention of cellulite accumulation, swelling and leg pain),
- Hydrocotyle extract (significant improvement in skin tautness).
Proportions of individual substances are adjusted individually to the degree of fat content. Lipolysis is a completely safe alternative to liposuction.
The lipolysis treatment is intended for people with normal weight or slightly overweight. With patients who are very and grossly obese, the procedure is ineffective.
The lipolysis treatment is a perfect complement to a diet and draining procedures. After the injection treatment, it is worth performing a series of lymphatic treatments that will help excrete unwanted fat cells.
INDICATIONS FOR THE TREATMENT:
- excess body fat accumulated in the areas of chin, upper limbs (arms), abdomen, lower back (below ribs), hips, buttocks, thighs, lower limbs (calves)
- reduction in excess body fat
- loss of several centimetres in the size in the injection area
- reduction of cellulite
- smooth, firmer skin
- nourished and moisturised skin
CONTRAINDICATIONS TO THE TREATMENT:
- pregnancy and breast-feeding
- blood coagulability disorders
- epilepsy, liver and kidney diseases
- allergy to preparation components
- thyroid diseases
- skin inflammation
- taking blood thinners
After the treatment, swelling as well as persistent, painful and burning redness, itching and small hematomas may appear. These are typical and normal symptoms of disintegration of fat cells. The ailments can be reduced by using antihistamines or common painkillers. The treatment does not require a convalescence period. After the treatment, you can return to your daily activities.
After the lipolysis treatment you should not use a sauna, solarium and swimming pool for at least 3 to 4 days.
Area Price for one treatment Package of three treatments
Chin PLN 300 PLN 800
Neck PLN 300 PLN 800
Arms PLN 400 PLN 1050
Stomach PLN 400 PLN 1050
Stomach sides PLN 400 PLN 1050
Buttocks PLN 400 PLN 1050
Thighs PLN 400 PLN 1050
Knee areas PLN 300 PLN 800