Ferulac Peel – rejuvenating scrub of the latest generation!
Solar radiation, cigarette smoking, air pollution, stress or an inadequately balanced diet lead to the formation of free radicals that damage important elements of cells, such as DNA or collagen, thereby accelerating the skin ageing process.
Ferulac Peel is an anti-ageing scrub of the latest generation, using the Lipoceutical nanotechnology and liposome technology. The use of these two advanced technologies makes it possible to achieve spectacular effects. After the treatment, the skin looks visibly younger.
Ferulac Peel uses a technology of transporting active substances with the use of appropriate carriers that go through the epidermal barrier with ease.
Thanks to the use of these carriers, the following is possible:
- more effective transport of active substances into the skin
- gradual and prolonged release of active components
- protection and greater stability of the substances they contain
Ferulic acid included in Ferulac Peel is characterised by strong antioxidative properties. It eliminates free radicals and reduces damage they cause, such as wrinkles, worry lines, hyperpigmentation, dehydration and skin slackness. Ferulic acid produces anti-inflammatory effects, and recent studies show that it also has anti-cancer properties.
The unique combination of active substances acting synergistically enables effective skin protection against, among other things, a negative phenomenon of oxidative stress (the so-called oxygen stress).
FERULAC PEEL INCLUDES, AMONG OTHER THINGS:
- ferulic acid (12%): a powerful antioxidant that neutralises skin-damaging free radicals, protects the skin and reduces damage caused by too intense exposure to sunlight, counteracts and reduces the visibility of hyperpigmentation, has anti-inflammatory properties, prevents the skin against cancer
- floretine (5%): a powerful antioxidant that inhibits the activity of elastase (an enzyme responsible for destruction of collagen and elastin affecting the skin resiliency and tautness) and improves absorption of other nutrients
- vitamins A, C, E: powerful antioxidants that work synergically – they reduce hyperpigmentation and stimulate collagen production
- hyaluronic acid: intensively regenerates and moisturises
Immediately after the treatment, the skin becomes smooth, its tone is evened out, and the face looks much younger. With a well-chosen therapy, it is possible to significantly reduce hyperpigmentation of various origins (freckles, sun spots, melasma). Results are visible after the first treatment!
An additional advantage of Ferulac Peel is the fact that it is a year-round and fully safe procedure. Treatment for face, neck, cleavage and hands. The period of application of Ferulac Peel is determined individually by the clinic’s specialist.
The treatment can also be preceded by a cavitation peeling.
TREATMENT REPETITION FREQUENCY
For optimal results, the therapy should be applied at least 3 to 5 times every 14 days.
INDICATIONS FOR THE TREATMENT:
- wrinkles, loss of firmness
- sun spots, pigment spots
- enlarged pores
- dry skin
- grey skin lacking radiance
- irregularities on the skin surface
- smooth and firm skin
- high increase in skin hydration
- effectively smoothened wrinkles
- lifted and perfectly smoothneed skin
- lightened hyperpigmentation
- levelled skin tone, radiant skin
- reduced depth of skin pores
- normalisation of activity of sebaceous glands
- improvement in the treatment of acne vulgaris and acne scars
CONTRAINDICATIONS TO THE TREATMENT:
- skin allergies
- cold sore
- treatment with derivatives of vitamin A
- skin disruption
After the treatment at our Beauty Parlour, a specialist does not wash the preparation. It should be washed with water at home after a few hours. The exfoliation process usually begins 2 to 3 days after the treatment and lasts for about 3 to 4 days. It is usually small-flake exfoliation.
In order to enhance the effectiveness of Ferulac Peel treatments, we recommend that preparations with ferulic acid (Ferulac Anti-Ageing System, Ferulac Serum and/or Ferulac Mist) should be used during the therapy. These preparations can be bought at our Parlour.
- do not tear off flakes of exfoliating epidermis
- the skin should be protected with sunscreens for a period of about 1 month
- you should give up tanning and sunbathing for a period of about 4 weeks
- do not use AHA creams for about 14 days after the end of the exfoliation process
- do not use detergents, perfumes, eau de toilette and deodorants on the treated skin surface as well as before- and aftershave preparations at least for the entire period of exfoliation
- make-up can be applied not earlier than approx. 24 hours after the treatment