Nomelan is a novelty in the world market. Exfoliation and elimination of hyperpigmentation.
Nomelan is a procedure intended for treating skin with photoageing, hyperpigmentation, shallow and deep wrinkles as well as stretch marks and acne scars.
The treatment consists in controlled exfoliation of epidermis and deeper skin layers. As a result of exfoliation, the epidermis begins to rebuild itself quickly, and the created layers are smoother and lighter. The treatment effect depends on its intensity and the depth of skin damage. The deeper the peeling reaches, the more damage can be corrected.
The most important active substances responsible for the treatment effectiveness are phenol derivatives with antioxidative effects (coffee, ferulic and rosemary acids), as well as a mixture of alpha-hydroxy acids, salicylic acid, phytic acid and retinoic acids. Such a rich composition makes it possible to achieve spectacular results. After only one treatment, long-lasting results are visible!
The treatment lasts about 30 minutes, depending on the area and type of exfoliation. Using an anaesthetic is not necessary.
TREATMENT REPETITION FREQUENCY
The treatment can be performed on a one-time basis to regenerate epidermis or in a series of 3 to 4 treatments once a month, depending on the individual needs and condition of your skin.
INDICATIONS FOR THE TREATMENT:
- post-inflammation hyperpigmentation, melasma, freckles, lentigo stains, age-related hyperpigmentation
- uneveb skin tone
- skin photoageing (skin ageing caused by sunlight) or ageing related with age
- acne, seborrhoea
- grey skin lacking radiance, smokers’ skin
- skin with enlarged pores
- significant improvement in skin quality and density
- reduction in wrinkles
- lightened hyperpigmentation
- levelled skin tone
- improvement in skin hydration
- better absorption of nutrients
CONTRAINDICATIONS TO THE TREATMENT:
- pregnancy and breast-feeding
- increased body temperature
- skin disruption
- oversensitivity to preparation components (human albumins)
- taking anticoagulants, e.g. aspirin
- disorders of neuromuscular transmission
- coagulation disorders
- cold sore
- taking certain medicines (consultation required)
After the treatment, the skin is reddened. There may be swelling lasting up to 24 hours. Exfoliation most often occurs on the second and third day after treatment, and its degree depends on the amount and type of peeling layers selected by the specialist. During the period of the most intense exfoliation, we suggest that the patient should stay at home.
During the exfoliation of epidermis, a special post-treatment set should be used, consisting of a mild facial cleanser, a cream that supports cell reconstruction and a protective preparation.
- do not tear off flakes of exfoliating epidermis
- the skin should be protected with sunscreens for a period of about 1.5 months
- you should give up tanning and sunbathing for a period of about 2 weeks
- do not use detergents, perfumes, toilet waters and deodorants on the treated skin surface as well as before- and aftershave preparations for the period of exfoliation
- make-up can be applied not earlier than approx. 24 hours after the performed peeling procedure