Cellulite (lipodystrophy), or hydropic-fibrous degeneration of connective tissue, is a problem experienced by the majority of women. Statistics show that 90% of women from civilised countries are afflicted by orange peel. Cellulite may appear irrespective of age, body weight or lifestyle. It is a problem of both obese and very slim women, women who practice sports, mothers and teenage girls.
It is manifested by folded skin and appearance of irregular dimples and bulges in subcutaneous tissue, and may even cause pain. Cellulite is caused by genetic factors, hormonal factors, environmental factors, or it may be the result of drugs taken, contraception used or age.
Obesity, local accumulation of adipose tissue, ageing and flabby skin are factors that intensify cellulite.
Even though cellulite is not a disease, it often becomes a reason for complexes and low self-esteem of women. Gorlicka-Kruk Beauty Parlour particularly recommends the following treatments to fight cellulite:
AESTHETIC MEDICINE TREATMENTS:
- CELLUCARE – reduction of cellulite and excess adipose tissue
- INJECTION LIPOLYSIS – body shaping and elimination of adipose tissue
- CARBOXYTHERAPY – firmer, oxygenated and flexible skin
- NEW! LIFT WITHOUT SCALPEL AND SILHOUETTE SHAPING – SYGMALIFT HIFU
BODY CARE TREATMENTS:
- NOCELL – complete anti-cellulite treatment