Salipeel. The most effective anti-acne peeling
The Salipeel treatment helps rebuild epidermis in an effective way. Salicylic acid contained in the scrub has strong exfoliating properties. It removes superfluous, calloused epidermis, stimulates natural skin renewal processes, effectively reduces blackheads, and has antibacterial and astringent properties.
In the case of acne, Salipeel effectively helps reduce blackheads, cleanse the skin and reduce the bothersome skin glow.
TREATMENT REPETITION FREQUENCY
Depending on the skin condition, the Salipeel treatment can be performed as an independent procedure, a series of procedures as a therapy, or as a preparation for other chemical peelings. The treatment can be repeated every 10-14 days. The recommended series is a minimum of four treatments.
INDICATIONS FOR THE TREATMENT:
- inflammatory and ordinary acne
- enlarged pores
- acne scars
- calloused, dry skin
- cleansed and refreshed skin
- reduced and cleansed skin pores
- regulation of sebum secretion
- elimination of blackheads
- improvement in skin resiliency, smoothened wrinkles and scars
CONTRAINDICATIONS TO THE TREATMENT:
- pregnancy and breast-feeding
- skin allergies to salicylates
- cold sore
- active skin infections: viral, bacterial or fungal
- application of retinoids – derivatives of vitamin A (up to 6 months)
- tendency to the formation of keloids
- skin disruption (erosions, excoriations, abrasions)
After the treatment, the skin may burn, itch, get irritated or reddened. After the peeling, during the exfoliation of epidermis, we recommend that you use a special post-treatment set consisting of a mild facial cleaner and a properly selected protective cream and a preparation that supports skin reconstruction.
After the treatment, skin protection, along with intense moisturising, is very important.
- the skin should be protected with sunscreens for a period of about 1 month
- you should give up tanning and sunbathing for a period of about 4 weeks
- do not use acid preparations during the exfoliation process